Song of the Day

Last Flowers - Radiohead.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Stop crossing my mind, for this is private property.

It is hilarious - the amount of things you think belong to you.

My latest efforts, if any, have been solely dedicated to shut off my mind. Out of absolute selfishness, I don't want to impress the world with my usual smartness, I don't want to think straight - to be fully honest, I don't want to think at all. Sloth and dumbness are realms that, I believe, are the only ones worth of my attention during those days. It is only one month to me becoming a white collar lady and I am not going anywhere. I can't travel and I can't move anywhere away from this white-walled apartment... and I don't mind it, as long as I can shut it off. But even this, is apparently too much to get.

It is hilarious - the amount of thinking you need to think to stop thinking.

So I followed the scientific method, I "dealt" myself a fine bottle of Old Jack Tennessee Whiskey, got filled with different realms of music and delegated the job of picking the finest fruits of European and American cinema that I didn't yet watch, to my devoted brother. And I have all of this right here... and I am happy about it. But there is a missing ingredient.

It is hilarious - the amount of vibes and emotions you collect.

Personals ruin things. I've learned this lesson so many times, but to no avail. I am turning 22 in a month, and apparently I can't yet fine tune the amounts of vibes I get from people. There is a bouquet of people, that I can't believe I don't have control over the way they make me feel. There is a certain somebody that I can't breathe well when we talk because of the amounts of lies I can see through but yet he keeps telling. There is another certain somebody who figured it's the right time to have second thoughts about me just when I started to intensively think of him. There is a third somebody who won't stop pressuring me as if I have all the answers in the world up my sleeve. There is a fourth too, who thinks I am the reason behind the world's misery and doesn't hesitate to constantly stress that thought. I hope none of them reads this. But if they do...

Kindly stop crossing my mind, for this is private property.

1 comment:

TinkeringMel said...

Since they're four, I'm sure at least one of them is gonna read this..lol.