Song of the Day

Last Flowers - Radiohead.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bid On Me.

Let's say I go on a boat trip, one that goes to Guatemala or Germany or the Northern Pole. The boat crashes into dramatical pieces and I don't drown - even though I can't really swim. Instead, I wind up on an isolated island or so, somewhere where the only living creature next to me is star fish that don't make any noise at all - no, not at all. How many days will I spend continuously screaming?

Kindly place your bets.

2 comments:

TinkeringMel said...

I think you'll keep screaming for maybe a whole day before you get bored or tired and then you'll keep quiet for a couple of days while searching for rescue and if rescue doesn't come YOU will start talking to the star fish by the end of the week...

I'm placing a 1/3 bet.

Mizom said...

I think you will just stay calm and silent, and will keep on looking at the star fish! she will be your most and only beloved friend;)