Song of the Day

Last Flowers - Radiohead.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

After the Curtain.

The girl: Daddy, I wanna go to the bathroom.

The father: Not now.

The girl: But why? The show is over and the makeup is hurting my eyes.

The father: I am sorry baby, we must wait. What makes a good clown a good clown is that they know they should keep their drawn smiles after the curtain, and you’re not only a good clown, you’re the best trapeze in town.

The girl: But daddy please, my eyes hurt, nobody will see me, everyone’s leaving.

The father: Maria, I said you can’t and that does it. You never know who is looking; you can do whatever you want in your room. When you grow up, you’ll understand.



















The girl: Mommy, I wanna go to the bathroom.

Maria: Not now. We’re still after the curtain.

No comments: