Song of the Day

Last Flowers - Radiohead.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wael Gom3a.

She: If Wael Gom3a scores a goal, I’ll marry him.
He: She’s drunk.
She: No, I am not.
He: I won’t pour you another cocktail.
She: I’ll pour it myself.

She: I am hot.
He: Hush.
She: No, you don’t understand.
He: Please, there are people around.
She: I can’t breathe.

She: Tala3oony men hena ya welad el kalb.
He: Ignore her. Get some water.
She: I can’t breathe; your bodies are in the way of my air.
He: Water, on her face, yes.
She: You f**king, *puke*
He: The toilet.
She: Thank you for holding my hair.

She: I can’t breathe, my bra!
He: Maria, take care of it.
She: *pukes*
He: Get me a bag and get everyone out of this room.
She: I can’t breathe.
He: Stay with me.
She: White light.
He: Don’t go. *slap slap slap*
She: It’s pulling me.
He: Stay, I can’t go without you.
She: *pukes*
He: Good girl, sleep now.

She: You stinky smoker.
He: *laughs with tears*
She: What happened?
He: You were about to go.
She: I can’t leave you.
He: You have so many lives.
She: I saw white light.
He: I know.
She: You pulled me.
He: I love you.
She: My hair is ruined.

6 comments:

Mizom said...

3abeeta deh ya3ny wala eh, Her hair was ruined!!!!

monamahfouz said...

Wenta medaye2 leeh? Howa 7ad eshtakalak?

mirage said...

As if it was a scene froma a movie of 80's ..
Sweet :)

monamahfouz said...

On the contrary.. it's very 2008ish if you ask me :)

Hunnie Bunnie said...

lol.... i wonder.. i know this scene somehow i remeber back during the days... hahahahaha.. WONDERFUL!@

monamahfouz said...

Shitttt !! I didn't know you are here... That's the most orgasmic news I've heard.