Song of the Day

Last Flowers - Radiohead.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hell is not hot.


Save all your efforts. It makes me feel more paralyzed seeing you squirm in front of my eyes, trying and failing and repeating. Everything I fake, I fake it for you. I don`t mind doing it, but I mind you believing it. It makes me feel as if I am acting – which I probably am doing, but I don`t feel it till I am believed. Kindly lie down next to me, let`s watch the stars and hear each other breathe. Let`s pretend we are interested in what we tell each other, it`s ok – we can nod too. I`ll lend you one of my speakers and I`ll let you think now you know what I am all about. Let me lie to you and tell you how I`ve never met anybody who makes me feel like you do. I can linger on about how my life was in its particular normal time frame before you came. Please don`t ask me if I ever smile though, I haven`t memorized those lines yet. Forgive me if I pause for a few seconds before I return your emotional revealing, sometimes I just need to – recollect. I am only here because I have nowhere else to go. You can do all you wish, I am the puppet in your realm that shall not object. But whatever you do, kindly only believe me when I reveal that… I am as ugly as I seem.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is what i got from the first five sentences :
It makes me feel like i am acting when you believe me,therefore don't.
So i don't believe the rest of it bastard fairy.
But i believe one thing ; you ARE as ugly as you seem.
You know what i mean :P .

monamahfouz said...

You know when one takes things personally, one is the only one who gets delusional and thus suffers. Suit yourself :)

S said...

you said so much of what I always wanted to say. Now reading this, I remember a time in my life where this was how I always felt..and what's sad is this: I'd rather go back to that, than what is now.

monamahfouz said...

حبيبتى.. البطران أخرته قطران.. انتى هتقوليلى !!؟