Song of the Day

Last Flowers - Radiohead.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jigsaw falling out of place.

Just as I grab your attention,
Just as you write my number down,
Just as our drinks arrive,
Just as they play your favorite song,
Just as I read your book,
Just as you read mine,
Just as you pay attention,
Just as you hold my hand,
Just as you light your cigarette,
Just as you want to kiss me right here right now,
Just as you think you touched me,
Before we pretend we’re there,
Before you get bored,
Before you hang up on me,
Before you run away,
Before I get lost between the notes,
Just as I dance,
Before you hurt my eye balls,
Before we pretend our lives are great,
Before we lie to each other,
Before you glance back,
Before I pretend I don’t,
Just as I dance, dance, dance,
Come on, let it out – not just once, not just twice,
Just as the beat goes round and round and round,
Pay attention… jigsaw falling out of place.

4 comments:

Mohammad said...

He's definitely not worth her love, if she had any for him. I like it though, although it's rare I like things related to love.

I wonder how come you blog is not popular!

monamahfouz said...

Well maybe if it was popular and it had the burden of a big audience, I wouldn't at all write freely. No, no, not at all, I probably wouldn't.

Mohammad said...

If that's the case, I wish to be your only audience for as long as possible :)

Anonymous said...

It is popular! to me......